Today A Child Was Born

Go down

Today A Child Was Born

Post by lanaia74 on 2008-01-05, 05:40

From Of Atlantis book four Ressurection, Reunion and the Ravaged

Today I was exposed to the miracle of life, a small tiny babe was born
Born of love, born of the desire to fill empty arms, born to fill a space in the heart of her mother
Having lost other children, this babe will bring a much needed smile to her mother's face, no longer does she have to mourn
Today a babe was born a babe that will never know her sweet murdered twin brothers.

This child, she will continue a very important blood line
A line not of this earth, line that is regal, royal, and proud
Genetically inherited special powers, in life she will have to walk a very thin line
Always remembering to help mankind, as she always holds her head high and proud.

This child continues a blood line, from a place of very long ago
A place swallowed by the very earth it self, a place thought to be only of myth
A place that was technologically advanced, no one ever thought destruction would come from the seeds mankind had sewn
I know this place was real, see I was there, I saw everything, then through my emotions, I was forced to sift.

Now so many centuries later, today a child was born, she is a child, of royalty, and especially of hope
Within this babe, she carries the voices of many people, they were known as the Orion
A civilization from afar, living within Orion's Belt, they died long ago, the few survivors, to say the least, it was very hard to cope.
Our blood flowed through many civilizations like ancient Egyptian, the Incan, the Aztec, and the Mayan.

Each civilization, each one of them linked not just a few but all
Today we celebrate, because a special child was born, she will carry all the knowledge, dreams, and hopes of those that perished so long ago
I am her father, Archimedes, king of Atlantis, losing an entire civilization, in the blink of an eye, if you listen, sometimes I can hear the perished as they sadly call
But my child will carry on a tradition, one thought lost so long ago.

So in my hands I carry my child, holding her up to the heavens as I offer her new soul to the Supreme Being
I do this in hopes he will touch her life, guiding her in the direction of the correct path
If born in Atlantis, my child would have been a princess, but in my eyes that is all I am seeing
Today, a child was born, a child of hope, of love, of light, the right way to go my God will keep her on this path.

lanaia74

Number of posts : 70
Job/hobbies : dark poet/fantasy writer
Registration date : 2007-10-17

View user profile http://www.alongstoryshort.net/lanaialee.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Today A Child Was Born

Post by Philip G Bell on 2008-01-05, 12:11

As you were kind enough to share your heart aching personal story, this poem struck home so hard and I can only admire you so much for both your talent and bravery. You are indeed a special person.

Philip

Philip G Bell

Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Professional Environmental Engineer / Writing Poetry, Short Stories and Novels also Photography
Registration date : 2007-10-10

View user profile http://www.mindings.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lanaia74 on 2008-01-05, 12:25

Thank you Phillip, I bow to you in humility!
HUGS,
Lanaia

lanaia74

Number of posts : 70
Job/hobbies : dark poet/fantasy writer
Registration date : 2007-10-17

View user profile http://www.alongstoryshort.net/lanaialee.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down