Shadow of the Snake

Go down

Shadow of the Snake

Post by lanaia74 on 2008-01-30, 02:02

From Of Atlantis book four Resurrection, Reunion, and the Ravaged

We are at wits end as we know we must battle Sia, Orion Goddess of the Underworld
Only the stones of Cheyenne, can destroy this entity of evil and destruction
Her most favored servant Uric, think he and he alone possess the stones that could give him complete control over the planet Earth, the entire world
But one stone he does not possess, he dropped one when he stole them, when he stole them, when he was on the run.

I am Percius, the only surviving full blooded Orion, other than Uric, evil, diabolical, he must be totally destroyed
Protected by the Goddess Sia, just one stone of Cheyenne, could totally destroy this diabolical entity
Long ago, I hid this stone, so upon retrieval, the power of this one stone, I can deploy
From the power of this one stone, it can paralyze Sia, then she can never flee.

I was once a mighty high priest of the Mayan, I had the stone for many years, until I hid it within a temple at Chichén Itzá, me only knowing it's true resting place
I put a powerful shield around the stone, one in which even I could not penetrate
So each year, on the fall and spring equinox, a shadow falls on the temple, looking like a snake as it slithers into the underworld, this happens here, in this very remote place
I must retrieve this so mankind, so they don't serve an unjust fate.

The only way I can find what I am searching for is marked by the Mayan shadow of the snake
The representation of the serpent of the underworld, known as being very diabolical
and dark
I need to retrieve this stone for when the chosen, faces her final battle
She will crush Sia, with the hidden stone bringing light to a world of only dark.

It is my duty to help this for told prodigy, to rid the Earth of the evil, that will only for mankind wipe off the face of the Earth, literally kill
I can't let Sia and Uric win, I must send them back to hell, to the devil's den
The chosen, foretold of in Orion lore, what she will do is the Orion's will
Making sure she has what she needs, that way she can protect all men.

lanaia74

Number of posts : 70
Job/hobbies : dark poet/fantasy writer
Registration date : 2007-10-17

View user profile http://www.alongstoryshort.net/lanaialee.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadow of the Snake

Post by Sonja on 2008-01-30, 13:23

If I will not write myself I will ask you wondering where all your imaginations and words came from.
I tried to find a sentence so related to well known myths, but here it breathe its own life:
study
So each year, on the fall and spring equinox, a shadow falls on the temple, looking like a snake as it slithers into the underworld, this happens here, in this very remote place
I must retrieve this so mankind, so they don't serve an unjust fate.

Sonja
Sonja

Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : Business secretary/poet/writter
Registration date : 2007-10-12

View user profile http://www.sonjasmolec.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2008-02-17, 12:51

Ola Lanaia

I wonder the rest of the story : ) Must be very interesting for sure. Keep up the good writing.

Sofia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down